So here are 10 things you can do after your fat transfer surgery to help ensure more fat survives:
- WEARING THE RIGHT GARMENTS
- FEED THE FAT
- CREATIVE SLEEPING and REST
- NO DRIVING: until your doctor clears you.
- SIT ON YOUR THIGHS: not your buttocks.
- NO SMOKING: … see BYIHypnosis.com
- EXERCISE by moving. No extreem exercising until your doctor clears you. Exercising before your body is ready can impact the fat transfer process, and, ultimately, the overall BBL results. Patients should wait until cleared by their plastic surgeon before resuming any workout routine or hitting the gym.
- STAY HYDRATED.
Butt implants typically need to be removed or replaced every 10 years. But the fat cells that are transferred in the BBL are permanent to that area three months after the surgery. The fat can still change size if a person loses or gains weight, but it will stay in the same place.
What are the long term effects of BBL?
- lumps under the skin in the areas suctioned or injected.
- loss of skin in the treated areas due to deep infection.
- fat embolism in the heart or lungs, which can be deadly.